A blog about all kinds of stuff in LIFE !!!!!

Friday 27 January 2012

Do Not Ever Stuck In Your Past For Too Long

Although it's a tales from the past but when i think back about it . I found that , she is the one who was at wrong first and she put all the blame on me and i just take it without any second thought . She was wrong when she tell lies and this lies force me to do things which i am not suppose to do and now she is telling everyone that the fault and wrongs was all on me . When i found out , what i first felt is sad , piss and disappointed . I was sad because she say that when she was the one who is at fault . I am angry because i felt like i am an idiot for being so truthful and finally i was disappoint because she has change into a human filled with darkness and evil ....

No comments:

Post a Comment